Friday, February 3, 2012

Running Behind...

So today's post will have to be short and sweet, since I am running WAY behind (as usual).  We are leaving for my son's wrestling tournament as soon as he gets home in an hour and I have not packed a single thing yet.  Because I had been sick pretty much all week and the baby has been teething, my to do list today seemed never ending.  Top priorities including paying bills, packing for this weekend, and writing the 8 page paper I have due on Tuesday.  Normally, I can whip together a paper at the last minute when I have to (as much as I don't like to do that), but with the Super Bowl being on Sunday and my husband's uncle not expected to make it through the weekend (I hate cancer!), I'm just not sure I'll have the time to work on it at the last minute.  I guess I will be hauling my weekend up north with us this weekend so I can get it done.  Here's hoping you all have a blessed weekend!  See you next week!  Now, off to find some clothes for us to wear and hope that his wrestling uniform has been washed already...

No comments:

Post a Comment