Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hooray for Spring Break!

I am on Spring Break this week.  No work.  No school.  Just lots of things on my to do list, or so I thought...  My break started with us taking the baby to the doctor on Friday.  We thought she just had a simple cold but then she'd had a fever for a few days.  What it turned out to be was pneumonia, which meant I would have to give her breathing treatments and medicine.  So much for my days off from nursing, only now I was nursing my daughter back to health.  I haven't got hardly anything accomplished that I wanted to, but at least she is getting better by the day.  I am getting my kitchen cupboard organized, but instead of doing them all at once as I had originally planned, I am simply completing them one at a time as I can.  I've got my coupon binder more organized and was even able to run to Rite Aid last night and get a really good deal on diapers.  I also have been able to cook us actual dinners and am planning to go swimming and to Pizza Hut tonight to try and enjoy some of my time off.  Tomorrow I am FINALLY getting my haircut, which hasn't been done in over 7 months, and trust me, you can tell!  Overall, Spring Break hasn't been what I had planned, but that's how life goes.  I'm making the best of it and trying to enjoy the time off as much as possible.  Hope you all are having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment