Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Start Of A New School Year

After taking the summer off from most of my usual organizational activities (and this blog), complete chaos has ensued in our home, and it is a time to get things back in order.  For starters, while we had a few random ingredients laying around the house, we didn't have any real meals or snacks, including in the freezer.  I made my first menu plan in over 3 months last week and completed a mini freezer cooking session (ham & cheese pockets and taquitos).  It felt like a small step in the right direction, but there is so much more that needs to be done.  Now, I just need to keep moving forward with small changes to get everything back the way it was.  I just have to keep reminding myself that it is going to take time and I can't overhaul everything the way I want to.  Here are my goals for the rest of this week and I will post my progress on them next Wednesday.
  • Clean my desk
  • Create a weekly schedule for getting homework graded
  • Organize our bills
  • Sort kids clothes and take outgrown items to the local mission 

No comments:

Post a Comment